♥♥♥
One Purity;

reaching for the stars.

Sunday, March 22, 2009, 9:35 PM
barney!

okay remember the CIP.
well then i was joking about the barney thing but we still have to sing it. -.-
too bad choobs. :D

THEME SONG (:
Barney is a dinosaur from our imagination
When he’s tall he’s what we call
A dinosaur sensation
Barney teaches lots of things
Like how to play pretend A-B-C’s and 1-2-3’s
And how to be a friend
Barney comes to play with us
Whenever we may need him Barney can be your friend too
If you just make believe him

I LOVE YOU ♥
I love you
You love me
We’re a happy family
With a great big hug and
A kiss from me to you
Won’t you say you love me too?
I love you
You love me
We’re best friends like friends
Like friends should be
With a great big hug
And a kiss from me to you
Won’t you say you love me too?

yes, ily veryveryveryvery much can! xD

EENING :D


)